We have a very busy week upcoming – there are some items here for Tennis Players and Swimmers that you may want to take note of, and if needed, adjust your plans accordingly.
- Monday 6 July – 8 am – The Junior Tennis Tournament will take place – all courts will be in use during the day. It will not affect league play in the evening.
- Tuesday 7 July – 8 am -The Junior Team Tennis Tournament will still be going on. It will not affect evening league play.
- Wednesday 8 July – 8 am – Junior Team Tennis Finals will start. Numerous finals for various ages in singles and doubles will be taking place. Evening league play will not be affected.
- Wednesday 8 July – 1 pm – last home Swim Meet of the Season. Warm -up begins 12:30
Come support the TCA Dolphins!
- Thursday 9 July 5:30 – 9 pm – Swim Team Party!
- Saturday 11 July – 12 Noon to 4pm – Ronald McDonald Open House at TCA – Free event open to all – Dunk Tank, Pool Games, Tennis Programs, Cake Walk, Water Balloon Toss, Raffle… Free hot dogs…
In addition, the last 2 courts that are to be resurfaced will be done this week. This is a hold-over from earlier in the spring when the rainy weather precluded the re-surface project from being completed. COURTs 6 AND 10 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL FOR PLAY.
There MAY be some courts available in the afternoons starting at 2pm on Tuesday and Wednesday – PLEASE CALL AHEAD IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING OVER!