Our program is a recreational, yet competitive swim team. Current club members between the ages of 5 to 18 are eligible and the youngest participants must be able to swim the length of the training pool with side breathing and without stopping. We are one of 16 teams who compete in the Sundance Aquatic League. It is TCA’s philosophy and approach:
- to encourage healthy attitudes toward competition
- to promote the sport of swimming
- to improve personal swimming skills
- to provide as much competitive challenge in a summer program as possible
- to have fun!
Instruction is available for children and adults of all ages and abilities. Our experienced swim instructors offer instruction in the following areas:
- Learn to swim
- Swim Technique Instruction
- Workout planning and advice
- Competitive swimming tips
2020 Swim lessons
Sign up for June Swimming Lessons!
Sign up in advance at TCA. Space is limited for each session.
TCA Member $55 • Non-member $70
Session 3: July 14th through July 24th
Tuesday – Friday (No lessons Mondays)
There will be 2 time slots—10:00am to 10:30am and 10:35am to 11:05am.
For more information on all of our swim programs, please call the club at (505) 262-1691
or Request More Information