We are so glad to announce that TCA can open our pool, Tuesday, June 9th for lap swim only! (Per the Governor’s orders). As soon as we can, we will open at 50% capacity for open swim. We will now have online signups to reserve your spot. If you have not signed up, you are welcome to call to see if a lane is open. We can have 6 members per hour. Our number is 262-1691. We will start with a one week sign- up sheet.
Below are the rules we need to follow for our opening of lap swim:
- You will need to check in at the front desk and sign a lap swim waiver and a Covid-19 waiver
- One person per lane
- Please bring your own towels
- If possible, shower at home before arrival (Ours are available if needed)
- You may not congregate on the deck, you must swim and leave
- Bring your own kickboard
- If you are signing up during adult swim you must be 18
- See link to sign up below, lap swim will be in one hour blocks beginning at 9am with a 15 minute break in between for sanitizing
Signup for lap swim
Please use the remind sign up below so we can notify you of pool closure or lightning.